Join us on sample date
As avid cyclists and members of the Pittsburgh biking community, we're dedicated to putting on the best event possible for every level of rider. See what people are saying about the 3-2-1 Ride:
- "I want to personally thank you for a super ride. The volunteers, SAG, food, volunteers and fellow cyclists could not have been nicer. This was my first year cycling this ride." - Tom B.
- "Thanks so much for a wonderful event!! Really had a great time. I'm so amazed that you two have done so much. Already looking forward to it next year God willing." - Eric K.
- "Such a great ride for two causes that touch my husband's and my life. His dad and brother experienced Melanoma and my mother recently passed away from Pancreatic cancer. This is a well organized fundraiser and the co-founders are genuine and warm souls. We were happy to participate on the 100 K ride and what a spectacularly beautiful day to ride. All the volunteers were joyful, the food was much appreciated, and the informational booths worthwhile. Thank you." - Brenda W.
- "Challenging and beautiful route! Very well organized." - Michelle L.
- "Many thanks for a wonderful event; and you and your staff's tireless efforts to the cause of cancer research. Joni lost her mom to cancer, we know the pain, and respect all that you are doing to rid the world once and for all of this devastating disease. We met wonderful people along the way today, nothing could have been done any differently to make it better. Congratulations on an outstanding event!" - Sam K.
- "Very nice ride. I rode the metric century with my husband, sister, and bro-in-law. It was Sis and BIL’s first ever “long” ride and couldn’t have been lovelier. Great signage, rest stops, support, etc." -Pinky via BikePGH Forum
- "Too all involved, A fantastic day. Everyone helping did a great job. A little more sore than I should be, but can not wait for next year." - Kevin S.
- "It was fun. Kuddos to Sarah and anyone else involved in the signage. The signs were both visible and in the right place at the right time. I talked to a few riders who were impressed with the level of organization for the event." - Drewbacca via BikePGH Forum
- "Nice job on the 3-2-1 metric ride yesterday. The transition from Heinz Field to Connellsville was seamless. The Panera Bread food was excellent as well. We will all look forward to next year." - James B.
- "Just wanted to thank all involved for the great Ride. This was an awesome ride because: All the Volunteers at key locations, Signs that can be seen from a block away with directional arrows at good locations." -Cowchip via BikePGH Forum
- "Wanted to let you know how nice the event was. Both volunteers and riders were very nice and helpful along the trail. It was an enjoyable experience (my first)." - Glen D.
- "The event was really great and very well organized. Had a SUPER RIDE around areas of the City I’ve never seen." - Cheryl S.
- "Thanks to you and all the help who put on a great experience for me on Sunday. It was absolutely a wonderful day for a wonderful ride." - Edward D.
- "I just wanted to say thanks for such a well supported fun ride! Thanks to Ric for putting me with great guys to ride with. I'll see you all next year & hopefully can raise even more for your event. Great work!" - Laura K.
- "Just wanted to send a thank you for allowing me to participate in the metric yesterday. The event was great. Everyone involved was so nice. Everything was so well organized. Can't wait until next year." - Kevin S.
- "Kudos on a well planned and executed event. My group all enjoyed the perfect day you provided." - Dave C.
- "You guys put on a GREAT ride! Sunday was better organized than a lot of Sanctioned USAT races I've competed in. I can't wait until next year!" - Chris M.
- "I just wanted to thank you for the great time yesterday. It was a great family activity and a great way to bring people to the city and bring awareness to the cause! My kids are wearing their T-shirts to school today and I'm sure telling everyone about their day yesterday! I hope to ride again next year and hope to continue and build a team for this event." - Anita P.
- "It was a really great time. My 6yr old really enjoyed the route. We will be back next year for sure." - Rich P.
- "I did have an enjoyable day on the ride from Connellsville. The event seemed well supported with volunteers making the rest stops enjoyable." - Tom W.
- "The ride was great and you did a great job organizing everything. Looking forward to next year." - Bill K.
- "Thanks to all the people behind the scenes for a great ride on Sunday. I'm hardly a huge name in blogging, but I thought you might want to see my Bike Blog entry for your ride. When people do something right, I like to let everyone know about it! Here's to seeing you all again, next year!" - Pittsburgh Dragonman
- "I just want to give a shout out to you for the great job you did on the 321 Ride this past Sunday. It was an extremely enjoyable experience for both my friend and myself. There's a lot to think about when you have such a large group riding especially the first year. I've participated in first-year disaster rides before, and yours was certainly a winner." - Annaleta C.